- not to be a dick
- the supernatural fandom has a gif for every damn thing
- everyone always gets offended
- ways to murder people
- survival tips in the case of being buried alive, a zombie apocalypse, and/or a regular apocalypse
- writing tips
- people do beautiful art
- fandoms are painful
- you can make friends on the internet
- history, math & science facts
My fav movie! I love this girl’s taste
“Come back and make up a goodbye, at least. Let’s pretend we had one." – Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
A painting from my cinema-inspired solo show, which opened June 7th at NYC’s Bottleneck Gallery! Strictly limited edition prints available here, they’re all hand-signed and numbered, and part of the proceeds go to the charity Partners in Health!
“All those moments will be lost in time, like… tears… in rain. Time to die…” – Blade Runner (1982)
Painting (titled “Soliloquy”) from my solo show! Inspired by Rutger Hauer’s beautiful (and partially unscripted!) final scene. I nearly died working on this, it was so difficult… but I’m happy with how it finally turned out! Limited edition prints are available here.